Next, I flipped the big horns around and went more Longhorn than Bull Dragon.
Finally, I did a bit of repositioning on the tail, which required some gap filling. Nothing major, just a slight tweak.
The snout, in profile.
The base coat is 4 drops of Stormy Blue to one drop of Turquoise.
For the second layer, I went with 1 part Stormy Blue to 2 parts Turquoise. You can already see the blue-green shades I was hoping for.
The third layer was all Turquoise, and I began to fear I'd made a terrible, blurry, sea-foam-green mistake...
The fourth layer went with 2 Turquoise to 1 Sky Blue.
The Fifth layer was 2:2 Turquoise to Sky Blue, with an extra drop of white.
For the next step, I went even more extreme with 1:1 Turquoise to Sky Blue, then added 2 parts white.
For the claws, teeth, horns, and scales, I wanted something that would mix with what I did for Glaun, but not look the same. I started with a layer of 4 parts Basalt Grey to 1 part Turquoise, to keep my shade semi-consistent.
The second layer is equal parts Basalt Grey and Medium Grey, which you may remember as my go-to color for browns and/or greys.
For the next layer I went with 3 parts Medium Grey to 1 part Wolf Grey. I started with a layer of pure medium, but it was more brown than I wanted it to be.
For the fourth layer, I went with 1 part Medium Grey : 3 parts Wolf Grey.
Finally, I added a bit more white to the mixture and went over the tips one more time.
All that's left for tonight is the red mouth and eyes!